Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Venusera’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Cairo, Egypt. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Egypt.
By agreeing to these TOU, you agree not to attempt to access our website in any other means or through any other interfaces unless so authorized. You further agree to not engage in any other activities that would otherwise interfere with the use, access, or availability of our website including, but not limited to, reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling or reselling our website for any unauthorized purposes.
Analytics usage: page visits, session tracking, etc.
Marketing usage: conversion tracking, form submissions, and page visits, etc.
You may disable your cookies based on your individual internet browser settings, but that may limit your abilities and functionalities on our site.
Venusera uses Adwords, Google Analytics, Hubspot Analytics, Segment Analytics, and Mouseflow in tracking any cookies on our Site.
Limitations Of Liability
VENUSERA, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ASSIGNEES, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “VENUSERA AND ITS AFFILIATES”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND TOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS. VENUSERA AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY LIABILITY FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO THE USER OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSION THEREIN OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND AGREE TO THESE TOU AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VENUSERA AND ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR ACCESS TO OUR SITE OR THE CONTENT HEREIN, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH VENUSERA AND AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. VENUSERA AND AFFILIATES LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00 USD)
Venusera reserves the right, in its sole discretion and authority, to restrict, terminate, suspend or otherwise limit this TOU and any access to part or all of our website at any time and for any reason whatsoever with or without notice or liability.
Venusera further reserves the right to alter, change, update, discontinue or suspend access to party or all of our website at any time and for any reason whatsoever with or without notice or liability.
This website and its content is copyright of Venusera © Venusera 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The TOU are governed and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt, without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws or your location. By using our website, you are agreeing to exclusive jurisdiction in Egypt.
Your usage of our sites does not establish any relationship between you and Venusera. You are not an employee, independent contractor, agent, assignee, partner, joint venture, franchise or any other type of fiduciary for Venusera.
Venusera does not guarantee that you will receive any employment, job offers, or call backs through our website, will not be responsible for any listings, submissions, or request from information from you and is not your employer or your agent based on your usage of our Site.
Venusera does maintain this site, it’s integrity, and security, however, we do not guarantee that our Site will remain fully up to date, complete, correct, secure or accurate, or that access to our Site will remain uninterrupted or without error.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Venusera and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Venusera. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Venusera takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Information Or Complaints
If you have a question or complaint regarding our website, please send an email to privacy@Venusera.com.
Information being emailed to us can not be guaranteed to be secure, so please do not include any sensitive unnecessary personal identifiable information, credit card information, or private information of any kind in your email correspondence with us.