Studies-proven benefits of remote working:
1. Remote work has impressive impact on productivity. [read more two-year study by Stanford University]
2. It increases employee retention. [read more Stanford University research]
3. It decreases sick days and employee time off.
4. It helps increase workforce diversity. [read more improve your company’s diversity]
5.It reduces costs for employers.[read more stats from PGI News]
6. It reduces costs for workers. [read more remote worker stats]
7. It enhances mental and physical health.
8. It can help close the gender gap in technology. [read more gender gap in tech]
9. It benefits the environment. [read more Telecommuting’s environmental impact]
10. It increases the employee talent pool. [read more Fundera report on work-from-home statistics]
11. It’s an in-demand benefit for workers of all ages.
12. It’s gaining popularity. [read more Global Workplace Analytics and FlexJobs]
13. It benefits personal and family relationships.
14. It’s expanding to “traditional” industries. [read more Business Insider report]
15. It’s the future. [read more State of Remote Work]